Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my day...

had my mock interview today.. it was fun!!
she asked me to tell something about my self.. i was all litrature.. so she was like y dun you go for journalism.. lol

hmm..i answered that it's jus hobby..thing to do in leisure...i wanna live a really fast paced life work work work kind. then she asked me recite some poem of mine.. i said i dun remember.. so i offered can i write something right now?? she said fine.. i wrote this...

The Moment, The Misery

I don't know why i fumbled,
but the reaction was still humble...
I tried to be true,
but couldn't overcome the blues.
I wonder what she thought
when i was writing it down.
But i guess i'll be fine..
n i'll make a strong bond.

i couldn't get those last two lines right but she said the poem is good!

(now i wonder when in the end when i asked her questions y din i ask her the what was she thinking when i was writing this poem.. i dun y but i really wanna know it now)

then she asked me to compare electronic valency n life.. i said.. like electrons humans do need someone to be stable.. they can't exists alone.
then she asked wt i think about stability.. i was like.. stability is what u want in life.. but to go higher in life u need instability coz the emptiness is what which drives you towards the stability.

everything went almost perfect.. but in the end.. i stuck on this single point... n halfway through the talk i realize i am going wrong but then thought if i backtrack now i may loose so.. i stuck to my point. she tried thrice but won't budge.. so in the end i was declared stubborn n non-receptive.

n i proud myself in being a good listener...hah!!

i guess for past few day.. few months actually i was behaving pretty stubborn n i know it's high time to check where actually i am heading.

i feel good yet very very lousy... more of lousy part n less of good one!!

well i guess lousy is the state of mind i am usually in.. or must i say... now melancholy has became the favorite state of mine. Three cheers there!!! moron!

No comments:

Post a Comment