Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NIL-Lofer, the day i met her!

ok.. it's been just a week in MICA n i am given to do what i always wanted to do. i am acting in a play. here i am plying Nilofer who is a lesbian. just in a week MICA has taught me a lot of things. i would not say it came as a schock to me. because it didn't. i always knew a world like this exsisted some where.. or must i say.. this is the real world. i am simnply living in it now.

as it's like with everything else in me, i do get over confident about my acting abilities as well. i did put loads of effort n passion in nilofer during the first two days of the rehearsals but couldn't get it right. i was like.. i wasn't able to identify with her. i went ot my director n asked him few questions about who nilofer is.. n how is she like.

he told me.. nilofer is a very sweet, helping, caring girl. who talks a lot, who smiles a lot, who take responsibilities and carries them well. she is the girl whom any boy/girl would want as their partner. she had this very loving, nice, luxurious, comfortable upbringing. she IS the PERFECT WOMAN. n more.. SHE KNOWS IT.

after this i finally realized where i went wrong. n my found was very shocking. for past two days i was actually tring to find out the faults, flaws, reasons, or something/anything wrong which happened in nilofer's life because of which she became a lesbian. n after the talk i realized, she got no flaws. she IS a lesbian. it's her being.


i would say, i am very open minded. if ever questioned i would have replied that i got no problems with homo-sexuals what so ever. but i foud out in my mind some where i did got few prejudes about their exsistance. i failed to accept that they are what they are.. n no one needs a reason to be what he/she is.

i don't know how much i have imbibed this fact in me now.. but yes.. i have realised it though.
thanx to the director!!!




p.s. things to i need to work upon..->

1. To ask right questions
2. do something about my sleep.
3. choose how i want my life to be like.
4. stop running from responsibilities.


ok.. lets c where it takes me.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment