Wednesday, December 2, 2009

just wanted to type something...

i got just seven minutes, then my cake at cafe world will be done and I could go back to me my sleep peacefully after serving it. Virtual life! Everyone is running from their life in a way or other. You would play deadly blood shed games or Opt for a life of sonority for a while. Or you might talk on phone for hours mocking distance, pretending as if nothing has changed. Or you might get high somehow and tell yourself you are happy. We do so much to make ourself happy. Indulge ourself in impulse shopping so that it could make us feel better for some time or may be eat a little bit more as it the tasty food has the ability of keeping all those torturing thoughts away for a moment. N when after loads of cajoling, coaxing you finally manage to pretend to yourself, Matthew appears and asks " How can you be happy?" Duh!!

After that long monologue when i thought i would actually come up with some tragic nuances of life which would inspire many i am just left with the irony called life. Doesn't matter what you do, someone will come and find a counter argument to it. So now you should be guilty of being happy and you are a moron if you are sad. you see it causes this lot of confusion when others try to define rules by which you should live your life. I mean you aren't paying me to listen to you... why should i do things as you like? If I am an escapist then yes I am, what is wrong in that? i am not happy with your rules, i'll make mine. What is the big fuss about it?

yeah all of the above is pretty settled set of thoughts in my mind. The only one which is bothering me now a days is... What if i couldn't come with a rule/territory for myself?

People write any shit on their blog... either ban then or better hang them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment