Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Marathon

Last year December, I spent my time watching movies. This year again, I am starting my movie marathon. I don't know how it'll go, but one thing I know for sure, I am in for an interesting December.

December Movie 1. Closer

It is amazing hoe life works. You spend three years of your life with someone and then one fine day your realize that you can't live with that person anymore. Every little thing about him irritates you now. Times when he used to be possessive about you before, you used be proud and now if he does the same, it suffocates you.

Love is the biggest of all commitments. Not only you promise to live with your life with just one person, but also a few restrictions becomes a part of what is called a relationship. It is easy, way easy to break the boundaries of this relationship. All you need to do is to take a simple step and say sorry. But if only, Love were such a simple thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment