Sunday, January 6, 2013

Step 1. Take Control


I have been complaining from a very long time now that I don't have much to do. There is no excitement in my life, these is no thrill, no adventure no adrenaline rush but deep down i know that is so simply because I chose to live that why. So i figured this year I'll take charge. I mean there is a limit for which you could actually choose to be a lazy bum, i guess now I am bored of getting bored. So here is my plan, every month I am going to give myself a challenge, i.e. more or less indulge in an interesting activity and talk about it in my blog. Why I came across this thought? Well i figured, You can't be interesting until you do interesting things. So, what the hell, lets do it. Why blog about it? i have few reasons for that as well 1. I love to write, it is the way in which I can express myself best. 2. I need to connect with someone, even if the second person is me again. Lately i have been living a life of a loner (almost) and it is growing on me.I need to vent the steam some how. 3. I figured that writing about things i do keeps me hooked to them. 4. Who knows I might get famous. If Rebecca Black can so can I :P So what will be my activity for the month of January. By this time I have already created a list of 17 things to do. Of these the chosen activity is: Challenge January 2013 - Walk 100 KMs. I know it is an easy one, at least for me, because I love to walk. My issue is only with commitment. So, here we start. Good luck to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment