Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 Dec 2010

I got this whole month with me. I just want to figure out it turns out to be. Stories has always been something which kills me inside and then revive me from ashes. This month i am going to keep "an account of births and deaths". Lets see what I got for myself.

1 Dec 3:55 am : The dreamers


Could the start have been any better or worse? I don't know. I don't wish to know either. Once in the movie they talk about chaos that while we live in this world we fail to make sense of what it is. But if we stand out for a while and look at it whole as movie, we would it to be a marvelous game plan where every thing falls into its place on its own. Isn't it a very interesting game, where there is just no wrong move. What ever you do or think of doing is just right. Like the movie itself. In between the movie Matthew claims that Theo and Isabella will never grow up if they continued a life like this? What will make them grow? Standing for a cause which says no to war by attacking people on their own? (After wearing a uniform does people stop being people in any way?) Or changing paths because you know though it is right but what you would be doing is not right?

In Buddhism they believe in "Enso" It talks about the incompleteness of life, "lack of absolut" Now that is something i can totally reckon with!

1 Dec somewhere around 9:00 pm - Frida



Valor personified. All u require to live your life is courage. Every one is given the same life with same true & lies. Most opt for pain and sorrow but few just go for smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment