Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A post before Christmas

It's been a really long while since i actually posted something rather than just updating the name of the movie in my ever increasing list of movies. Though I am trying really hard to focus on creating a priority list in my life rather than movie list, but it's not working. I am home now a days, and trust me days back home are like cleansing days for the soul. The world outside corrupts you, snatches away all your dreams and leaves you with the phantoms of depression and dismay. The Medusa of vices seduces you with its alluring charms, presenting mirage after mirage of heartbreaking beauty of nothingness of life while reciting enchanting tales of insignificance of your own being. Home is one place where you get to have a randevozuos with your innocence which stays under the expensive layers of Mac and Revlon while hiding itself from the gruesome and macabre faces of worldliness and perfection of the authority holders of the world. This kind of authority needs not to be any red tape or bureaucrat because so lame are the calls of valor of a human that it dreads even the hush and polite whisper of the aunt who lives next door and pertaining to her interests in the fantasies of the real world, she cooks her whims and fancies into the delightful delicacy of mockery and serves it in the neighborhood, kind hearted that she is.
The prolixity of my writing may amuse you, as it unveils my efforts of removing ashes from a long burned portrait to collect the remains, if any, of the picturesque reminiscent of the child who promised oneself to rule the world as it knew no force who could stop it from doing so.
"Some men die with their music inside them"
21 Dec 2010 Music Inside
As I remember it, my mind paints for me a picture of mine where I am listening to this music divine.

22 Dec 2010 Dorian Gray
Vices will never take you anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment