Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Menace of Age

Age and Woman are constant enemies. Trust me, its not only about the youth of a woman but it is related to everything else, that a woman does, as well. Now consider this, a lady who teaches with my mum in her school visits our place. She can't be more than 4 or 5 years older than I. Couldn't be married for more than 2 to 3 years max. But just because she is friends with my mother I, in all my foolishness, addressed her "AUNTY". O holy crap of virgin mother of god! this is the most dreadful thing you could do to any woman. Irony being, I did it in all innocence. But even my innocence couldn't spare me from the peril of distress that i have caused that woman.
What could be more dreadful to you than that a woman(oh how i hate to call myself that) your age is calling you "the unspeakable word" just because you are married and more so because you are friends with her mother. I mean, its not a crime to be friends with your colleagues is it? The picture of that lady swallowing the hard fact down her throat flashes continuously in front of my eyes and I couldn't stop being sorry for the lady who has been nothing but kind to me. At the same time I also couldn't being sorry for myself for my own foolishness and lack of understanding of the future where i would be facing the same situation.(I know it'll happen because the curse by that lady is going to haunt me until, thats how it's been prophesied in the divine book of woman hate code).
Rightly they say that a woman is the biggest enemy of another woman. I have committed a dreadful crime, in foolishness or otherwise and now I have been given the punishment of visualizing the future, before its due time, and live in fear for what will fall upon me. All I could ask from the ugly goddess of woman's youth and beauty is to be merciful to me.Amen!

1 comment: