Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29, 2010 - The day took the vow

I have this habit, that whenever i watch a movie i tend related myself with one of the character of the movie. So, from now on along with the movie name, i'll add the character that i felt closest to.
Beautiful Girls - that 13 year old neighbor girl.
Me and You and Everyone we know - The elder of two brothers.

The Lives of Others - HGW XX/7, the spy!

This is the first feature film by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, the guy who knows French, Italian, Russian, German, and of course English. The film won Oscar in 2007. I always had this desire to become a film director. Loads of things have changed about me in all these years, but this one thing just stayed inside me. so, this is what it is going to be. on 90th Oscar ceremony, be ready to see my name along with it.

Wall Street - Money never sleeps - The girl who works with frozen truth.
Half Nelson - The Teacher, not that strongly though, wasn't interested in the movie much. Not that it's a bad movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment