Saturday, December 11, 2010

11 December 2010

6:00 AM - Devil wears Prada

After a long time i saw this real awesome shit! I totally love the flick and it's going to the list of my all times favorite that includes -

1. VeerZaara
2. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
3. Devil wears Prada

Must have done something right!

Sorry and thanx Aparna for everything and more.

And about why there are just three in the list of all time favorites? Well, I love watching movies, at times I like them like hell (that in short means I cry a lot in them) the kinds like "The Time Traveler's wife" may be. But at times, you just have this feeling that this is one movie which will stay with you for life. Thats when it goes into your all time favorites list. It is like this, I don't know myself much. I am this strange animal to me. So, things that i just felt intuitively are the only ones that feel genuine about myself. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment